Thursday, October 4, 2018

I'm Such a Dweeb

Hello! *grins sheepishly*
 Don't look at me like that! I did not mean to be away so long!

 I'm still trying to handle all of this new-found freedom that's related to not being in school. It's incredibly weird and freeing.
 Also, a little off topic and flying in all the way from north wind,...I named my kitty!!!!!!!
 With Rienna's help, we've named him "Bandito". Cute, I know.
 Why Bandito? Because of twenty one pilots, of course! And it may help that he's black and white striped and looks like a bandit. I'm very original in this way. *blinks innocently*

 A really quick newsflash because I have to meet Rienna in ten minutes for a run.
 Rienna and I are going to be in a race at the end of this month. It's just a mile race, but the loser has to make the winner a cake! I totally intend on winning this! I mean a whole cake to myself!?! So much chocolate, so much power! Muhahahaha!!!!
 *clears throat* *blushes* Oh.... You're still here?
 Quick! Forget you ever heard my evil plans.
 *peaks outside of window* Streets are clear. Phew. I don't think anyone heard me. And you won't tell anyone, right?
 Good.

 Okay, gotta go. And remember, not a word! Okay?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ellie!
    I heard you won that race so you get that chocolate cake after all, eh?
    Be careful not to let all that "power" go to your head!
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete