Saturday, February 24, 2018

A Bird, A Blog Post, A Visitor and Chaotic Me

 Good Morning! *shushes self* Be quiet! You're gonna wake up the house again!

 Oh hi there! I just thought it was me and Casey Jr. (that's my parakeet. The one that just decided to fly on my head. Yup. That one.

 Off Casey. Thank you.)

 Where was I?

 Oh yeah!

            Welcome to my house!

              Sorry for the mess. Last night was chaotic. Rienna and I stayed up and watched way too much Doctor Who and played countless games of Apples to Apples. (That game is too much fun!)

 I'm just gonna shift this pile *grabs pile of cards and dvds* over here. There. I promise I'll clean it up later.

     So, I just got up about half an hour ago. I made some hot chocolate and there is plenty, so please help yourself.

 There's mugs in the kitchen and mini marshmallows and whip cream in the fridge.

 *Grabs several blankets and envelops self in a cocoon* *Sits back down at desk*

 So, I'm just reading my friend's blog, because Rienna is still asleep and can't share it with me.

 Anyways, I'm glad you stopped by. Happy Saturday!

 Sorry, got off track.

 So, my friend's blog is http://www.fandomania21.blogspot.com/ . She writes fan fiction, mostly Twenty-One Pilots related as well as her own stuff. She's pretty talented.

 My friend's name is Trinity and she is currently writing a story about a girl named Gladys who struggles with depression.

 Her stories have some pretty dark stuff in them. Totally realistic, but not for the faint of heart.

 Today's blog post was no exception. Horrible things have happened and now I'm waiting for Rienna to get up so I can talk the post over with her.

 It's almost 8:00 a.m. so she should be up soon.

 If this is one of those days that she sleeps in until 10:00 I might have to go over to her house and wake her up myself. I might go mad in the meantime.

 So glad you stopped by or else I would have.

 Alright, I'm getting off. Let's go make breakfast.

 Pancakes sound good, right?

 Then if Rienna's not up, we can go over and get her up together.

 Deal?

Okay.

It's breakfast time!

-EllieM

2 comments:

  1. Haha! You must have a very nice bird. The last parakeet my family had had a nasty bite! Thanks for advertising my sister's blog. I'm very proud of her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm up, I up! Maybe I'm not up. lol. Yesterday was fun! Let's do it again.

    ReplyDelete