Monday, February 19, 2018

My Rainy Day

It's raining cats and dogs today (well not really, that would be ridiculously hilarious). So, I'm stuck inside until it stops.

 Hopefully,  Rienna will come over soon and we can do something,although knowing Rienna, it will most likely involve splashing in puddles until we're both soaked. (She's awesome that way.)

 Until then, I guess I'll try to finish up that 1,000 piece puzzle, the one with the parakeets.

 My mom is still sleeping, because it's like 7:43 in the morning and for some reason I'm up.

 I guess I could catch up on homework, but it's President's Day. I want to do something fun! But until Rienna wakes up, I guess I'll have to pester my parakeet, Casey Jr. (I named him after the little engine in Dumbo. He's a yellow parakeet and my profile picture.)

 Casey Jr. is sleeping in his cage right now, but I hear the pitter patter of his feet moving around, so I guess he's up, underneath that sheet.

 I'm going downstairs to make some hot cocoa. Hopefully, we have marshmallows. If not, I may have to brave the rain and cold to go and get some.

Talk to you all later,

-EllieM

4 comments:

  1. I love rainy days, but it is snowing on and off where I am. It wouldn't be too bad if I was home today. You and Rienna are inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!!! Rienna told me about your blog :) Excited to see what you do with it xD Love you fren.
    -Trin

    ReplyDelete
  3. AGH! Rienna! That girl. She is awesome! Thank you Fren!

    ReplyDelete