Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Introduction to an Introvert

So, as you might have guessed, I'm an introvert. Yes. Introvert. That's me.

  My friends call me Ellie, so I guess you can too.

If you've been to my friend's blog RiennaB and read her first blog post you might notice that she has a sort of questionnaire titled "Comfy Questions." My friend's post

 I'm going to answer those questions in this post so please bear with me.

 1. How do you drink your tea?
 A: I like to drink my tea with a lot of honey and a little lemon, because...reasons. (Honey is delicious.)

2. Favorite dessert?
A: Umm...? Chocolate cake. Definitely chocolate cake.

3. Favorite season and why?
A: My favorite season is Fall because I love Thanksgiving and hanging out with good friends and family. (And by good friends, I mean Rienna, because...introverted.)

4. What cheers you up?
A: Rienna cheers me up. Oh! and Twenty One Pilots music. You make think this is weird, but their music means so much more than what it seems like. Listen closely.

5. Dogs or cats?
A: I personally love birds, but if I had to pick between dogs or cats? I really like dogs.

6. What's your dream holiday?
A: Going to the beach for a whole week (but a secluded beach) with Rienna.

7. How many kids do you want?
A: I'm not sure yet...I'll have to get back to you on this.

8. Favorite weather?
A: 75 degrees Farenheit and sunny.

9. What would your last meal be?
A: Sounds so morbid...but I guess it would be...macaroni and cheese (do not judge me. You've never had my mom's macaroni and cheese. Heaven...)

10. You can spend twenty-four hours anywhere, any year. Where do you choose?
A: Ancient Greece has always fascinated me, so I suppose I'd like to go there, particularly ancient Troy, if such a place existed.

11.  If you were a ghost, who or where would you haunt?
A: I'd haunt my friend, Rienna when she goes to a Twenty One Pilots concert. Why? I could be in a crowd without them seeing me and only Rienna would know I was there because she's Rienna.

12. What is your family ancestry?
A: I suspect my family has some English/Italian heritage but it's never been confirmed.

13. What scares you?
A: Crowds, and large spiders.

14. What are you most grateful for?
A: Rienna! She is the most awesome, caring friend anyone could ever have. I love her to pieces.

15. Dream job?
A: This is going to sound really weird, because technically, it's not real and isn't actually a job, but...since it's a dream job....I'd really like to be The Doctor's companion (Doctor Who, Doctor).

16. Do you believe in aliens?
A: Maybe....

17. Favorite sport?
A: I like running and rock climbing.

18. How do you relax after a long day?
A: I like to watch movies with Rienna and play musical duets with her.

19. If you could meet one historical figure, who would you choose and why?
A: Do Twenty One Pilots count as historical figures? I know there are two of them, but I can't imagine one without the other. I'd like to meet them and tell them what their music means to me.

20. If you had to be a teacher, what subject would you teach?
A: Um...my mom is my teacher and so...she's a really good teacher, by the way. She is teaching me piano and I really like it, so if I had to be a teacher, possibly....piano?

21. Describe your perfect day.
A: My perfect day would be spent with Rienna. We would probably go to the beach and accidentally run into Twenty One Pilots.

22. Describe yourself in a sentence.
A: "The Introverted Paradox."

23. Who makes you laugh the most?
A: Twenty One Pilots (have you ever seen their videos?) and Rienna.

24. What superpower would you choose?
A: Invisibility.

25. Favorite animal?
A: Starfish.

26. Biggest accomplishment?
A: Getting my friend (Rienna) into Doctor Who. Hehehe....


Here are three bonus points:


  • I'm homeschooled.
  • I hate bananas.
  • Once I spilled a bowl of chocolate cake mix all over myself. Tasted good, but those clothes were ruined. (I'm kind of clumsy sometimes.)
So this is me.

Hi!

I'm going now....

Bye!

*Disappears under blanket.*




3 comments:

  1. Warning, my dear Ellie, I'm telling our mutual friend about your blog! Love you fren!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Girl after my own heart. I hate bananas too! And I quite agree with you, being the Doctor's companion would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep looking for the T.A.R.D.I.S> everywhere I go, but the few police boxes that I found were small on the inside and contained no Doctor.

    ReplyDelete