Saturday, February 17, 2018

Introverted Ramblings

 Hello again.

                   So, let me give you a brief picture of my life. Brief, mind you.

 I live in the city close to my best friend, Rienna. I've only moved about two times because of house problems (mold, fire, etc.).

 When I was younger I had one good friend who I did everything with. She succumbed to illness when I was eleven and I didn't meet Rienna until I was about fifteen.

 And now we are thick as thieves as the saying goes.

 I'm home-schooled and have been since pre-school. I've played the piano since I was about eight and am planning on taking it in college when I'm finished with high-school.

 I do not have a Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other social media account (although my Rienna has constantly pestered me to join her on Twitter. Who knows? One day I might).

 I'm a recent convert to the Skeleton Clique. I started listening to Twenty-One Pilots after I met Rienna (The girl knows some good music, what can I say?).

I also love listening to classical music. (Dvorak is my favorite! I love his "New World Symphony.")

 My favorite T.V. show is BBC's Doctor Who and my biggest accomplishment is passing my love of this show on to Rienna.

I like to write short stories, but so far I have nothing published. Up until recently, I haven't had the courage to share them to the world. (Rienna and I are working on a short story together which will be on her blog  soon.)

Okay. I'm freaking out because this is as much talking I've done all morning and it's only 9:10 am.

Perhaps I'll write more later.

-Thanks for listening to the ramblings of an introvert.

-EllieM

3 comments:

  1. I'm gonna continue to pester you too, until you join me. Btw, I think our short story is pretty good for our first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a recent TOP fan too. Just started listening to them early last year. They are good. Special thanks to my sister for sharing them with me.

    ReplyDelete